Accumalated heavy metals
Mineral ions and metals that are in blood stream
It is the intravenous administration of Acid Ethylene Diamino Tetracetic or Ethylene Diamino Tetracetic (EDTA) in the organism for the treatment of different diseases and pains caused by deposits of calcium in the arteries and by the accumulation of heavy metals.
The EDTA has the capacity to trap on its molecule, mineral ions and metals that are in circulation, in the walls of the arteries or in the articulations but cannot affect the bones calcium. This substance, which is an amino acid, at capturing the deposited calcium, returns their elasticity to the arteries. This way a better cell ‘nutrition is promoted and diverse enzymatic systems previously repressed, return to be put into action.
If we consider that the atherosclerosis is one of the processes directly related with aging, it is understood why quelations prevents the premature aging and promotes a better nutrition of tissues and organs of the patient, accomplishing better states of wellness and general health.
Currently it has been proven that quelations has, among many, the following benefits:
- Eliminates calcium from the atheromatous plaques.
- Reduces the calcification of the cardiac valves.
- Increases the flexibility and elasticity ó the arteries.
- Avoids gangrene.
- Helps normalizing the cardiac arrythmia.
- Reduces or relaxes excessive cardiac contractions.
- Produces the lowering and normalization of the arterial tension.
- Reduces the levels ó cholesterol in the blood.
- Prevents the deposit of cholesterol in the kidney.
- Anula los efectos de intoxicación digitálica.
- Eliminates the effects of digital intoxication.
- Improves the vision in diabetic retinopathy
- And many other virtues according to its biochemical activity.